I *FINALLY* got my computer back! It is up and running and with all the parts that had to be replaced on it, it is now practically brand new, so I'm not anticipating any new problems in the future! I didn't realize how much I relied on my computer until I found myself suddenly without one. What an enormous inconvenience that was!
Anyway, I'm finally back! YEAH! And my first entry will be about Annabelle's first Christmas.

Christmas was so much fun this year! Annabelle made out like a bandit and got all kinds of toys and clothes. We spent Christmas morning here at our house, then went to my parents' house in the afternoon, where we had a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It's so great having my parents nearby again. I've missed them these past few years.
Some of Annabelle's toys this year included "Dragonstone Castle", "Bon Voyage", "GeoMag" magnetic blocks, several gift cards and lots of clothes and books. She also got several stuffed animals, including an alphabet caterpillar that Annabelle absolutely loves!

Anyway, I'm finally back! YEAH! And my first entry will be about Annabelle's first Christmas.
Christmas was so much fun this year! Annabelle made out like a bandit and got all kinds of toys and clothes. We spent Christmas morning here at our house, then went to my parents' house in the afternoon, where we had a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It's so great having my parents nearby again. I've missed them these past few years.
Some of Annabelle's toys this year included "Dragonstone Castle", "Bon Voyage", "GeoMag" magnetic blocks, several gift cards and lots of clothes and books. She also got several stuffed animals, including an alphabet caterpillar that Annabelle absolutely loves!
My baby girl is now on solid food as well, with squash and carrots being on the current menu. The carrots were a big hit, but the squash took some getting used to. Rice cereal is also eaten from time to time. Sweet potatoes will be the next addition to the menu. I love the following picture...Annabelle eating squash for the first time. It obviously wasn't the best tasting thing my little girl could have eaten but then again, who voluntarily eats squash anyway? :-)
5 comments:
I am so glad your back! And, thank you for your comments on my blog! You were always great about commenting, so I missed having you visit my blog. I scanned your pics before I read your blog, and I saw the last picture of her eating the squash. I instantly thought that was a priceless picture! Too cute! She is still as precious as can be. It looks like you may already have a crawler on your hands? Or, if not, it looks like she's going to be soon! How exciting! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Hi!! It's great to be back! I've missed visiting your blog as well...I still haven't finished reading all of the entries that I missed, but I'm working my way back. :-)
Thank you for your comments on my little angel! No, she isn't crawling yet, but I'm sure she will soon! She still hasn't mastered the fine art of sitting yet...my fault I suppose. Yeah, I hold her an awful lot, so she doesn't get much time to practice her sitting. Oh well, nothing wrong with holding my baby! :-)
I don't foresee any more problems coming up, so I should be able to make my regularly scheduled appearance here on Blogspot. I've been missing it here.....I've grown rather accustomed to blogging.
Oh, I keep meaning to ask you...what area of Georgia are you in (or near)? My sister lives in Lilburn, a good friend lives in Tyrone, and my parents have a rental house in Valdosta so I usually ask about it whenever I find anybody from Georgia. I went to visit my sister in Lilburn (not too terribly far from Atlanta) a few years ago. Lilburn was such a nice area, but driving in Atlanta scared the bejeebies out of me!
Glad to see you are back! Hope you had a good Christmas!
There is certainly no problem with holding your baby! I actually used to feel bad sometimes when I would hold Annabelle all the time when she was a baby. I would even rock her and hold her for her entire morning nap when she was younger. So, my husband would get home and NOTHING had been done. He never nagged me about it though, and looking back, I wouldn't change anything for the world. When they start to walk, they don't want to be held! Not even when it is naptime (only because they don't want to take a nap). That is the best part of having a baby...cuddling! She will learn to sit, crawl, etc., etc., soon enough, so ENJOY holding her while you can. I think it makes them all that more secure as they get older.
We actually live just north of Atlanta. We aren't in downtown Atlanta, but we are still what is considered "inside the perimeter" because we are inside I-285. Of course, since I don't have to worry with commuting any more, I would rather live in the suburbs to be able to afford a bigger house, but then my husband's commute would be even longer. He doesn't mind the long commute. Lilburn is actually considered "Atlanta" as well since it is a suburb of Atlanta. I was raised in Duluth (just north of Atlanta) and near Lilburn as well.
glad to see your back. i don't know what i'd do with out my computer. glad you had a nice christmas. annabelle looks adorable and starting solid foods is so much fun. i still find it funny that the only baby food my sadie wouldn't eat was peas and she loves them now.
take care
Post a Comment