I am so sorry for my sudden disappearance from Blogspot. Unfortunately, my computer is not functioning at the moment and the day after my computer broke down, my husband's computer also broke down. So now I am left with no working computer, unable to check my email and unable to blog. My computer is *supposed* to be back in a few weeks, so I should be able to get back into my normal routine soon (hopefully). I am borrowing a computer for the time being and, unfortunately, only have a few minutes every couple of days to do what normally takes me hours every day to do. Obviously I am VERY far behind on my blogging and my emails, not to mention I am having to turn down translation jobs because of this. It is extremely inconvienent, but hopefully it will work itself out very shortly.
I have over 400 new emails in my inbox that I need to go through, so if anybody has written to me, please give me a little more time to respond. I am desperately trying to get caught up with everything and once I do, I'll be able to keep on top of things like I used to.
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to blog all about Annabelle's first Christmas, it was so great! Unfortunately I dont have enough time on this computer to do that, so I will have to wait. I am also unable to download any pictures on this computer, so I can't even post a picture of my little angel on her first Christmas. But I will do that soon as well.
I wish everybody a happy and healthy 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you guys get your computers working again soon, and I hope you didn't lose anything off of them.
No apologies needed! I figured you were just busy planning for Christmas. I got very behind on my blogging as well, so I really need to play catch up so I can document my Annabelle's 2nd Christmas!
Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment