Some interesting events have either taken place these past few weeks, or will be taking place in the next few weeks, including a trip to Oklahoma to introduce Annabelle to family members who have never met her, as well as a trip to Germany (for the same reason.) But before I get into all of that.....I just GOTTA post Annabelle's Halloween pics. This year, for her second Halloween, Annabelle played the part of a ladybug fairy...and she played it pretty well if I do say so myself! She was a bit unsure of what to do and on more than one occasion we watched her pull candy out of her bag and put it into the bowl that she was supposed to be taking it out of! It was really cute! Since we don't go door-to-door, we went to Hubby's workplace (i.e. cubicle-to-cubicle) where they had decorated the place to the nines and we also went to our church for the Fall Festival. The weather was gorgeous (unlike last year when it was so cold we had to leave early) and we all had a lot of fun.
These are the pictures taken in front of the house before we left:
And some pictures taken at Hubby's workplace and the Fall Festival at church:
We had such a hard time pulling Annabelle away from this duckie pond! She threw a fit when we left! She absolutely LOVES to play in water!
I will make every effort to get back on here tonight and get this blog caught up, but I really wanted to get these Halloween pics posted, as I know there are people reading this blog who haven't seen them yet.
1 comment:
She's grown so much! She's still a cutie though, and the personality is really showing in those pictures. I'm glad you are back again!
Post a Comment