Thursday, November 20, 2008

Annabelle's 15 Month Portraits

I had Annabelle's 15 month portraits taken last month. She was scared and crying in the beginning (you'd think she'd be used to this by now!) but warmed up towards the middle part of the session. The photographer shot 78 different poses, of which the following are my favorites.






























3 comments:

Mommy Belle said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! My Annabelle has that first shirt too!

By the way, if you privatize your blog, are you going to send me your password? :)

I'm sorry your trip to Oklahoma turned out the way it did.

Mommy Belle said...

Hi! I just wanted to check in to make sure you are doing alright since you haven't blogged in awhile! I hope all is well with you!

Jodi said...

How sweet of you to comment me! I've been out of the country for quite a while (Germany) but I'm back now and plan to get this blog updated ASAP! :-)