Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Annabelle's Birthday Dinner
On Annabelle's actual birthday (not the day of the party) we all (hubby, Gabby, parents, sister & nephew) all went out to Mama Fu's Chinese restaurant for dinner. It was a fun night that we all really enjoyed. While we were there, the waitress found out it was Annabelle's first birthday (yes, we told her!) and she offered a piece of chocolate cake to Annabelle. This was Annabelle's second cake for the day and she enjoyed it every bit as much as the first one. What a mess she made! I am *STILL* trying to figure out how to get the chocolate out of her high chair!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GREAT cake pictures! Again, I am glad to see that you've let her enjoy herself instead of worrying about the mess.
It looks like she had a wonderful 1st birthday!
Happy Birthday Annabelle!!!
I am *STILL* trying to get the chocolate out of her high chair cover! I think she still has chocolate in her hair as well...!! LOL!!
Post a Comment