Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Toys, Toys, and More Toys!

Annabelle's birthday party was what I consider a success. Lots of children, lots of food, and lots of fun. Annabelle refused to nap on this day, so she was functioning on no sleep. All things considered, she was remarkably well behaved for the intense amount of excitement and suger, combined with the fatigue I know she was experiencing.

Rather than post all the pics from Annabelle opening her presents...or rather, *us* helping Annabelle open her presents, I figured I'd just take pictures of Annabelle playing with some of her new birthday presents. I think this makes for cuter pictures, since the actual gifts weren't always visible in my "unwrapping" shots. The first few pics are from Annabelle at her party, and the rest are taken over the next couple of days...I just snapped a picture as I caught her playing with one of her new toys.


Her adorable Pooh cake:











Such a sweet smile!














Annabelle loves to suck on the lemons from Grandma's iced tea!















Grandpa cuts the birthday cake:















Wow! A birthday cake that moonlights as Play-Dough!




















Gabby's friend, Tiffany, gave Annabelle this ball for her birthday. Annabelle loves it!

















Aunt Joanie and Cousin Tristan gave Annabelle a "Learn and Laugh Book" and a "Learning Purse", both of which Annabelle loves!





















Mommy and Daddy gave Annabelle a "Fairyland Playhouse" and an "Enchanted Castle". There's nothing better than getting lost in a fairy tale:




















Annabelle loves to sit on the scooter that her friend, Wesley, gave her. She can't quite figure out how to ride it yet, but sitting on it is just as much fun (for now!)






















Richard and Jimmy gave Annabelle an "Activity Walker" that makes all kinds of cool sounds and plays tons of different songs!



















Annabelle loves to push on the lion's nose because he sings when she does. Grandma and Grandpa made a great choice with this gift!





















Annabelle looks so pretty in one of the dresses that Aunt Wendy sent from North Carolina.

No comments: