My little girl is officially one year old! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I just brought my little princess home from the hospital yesterday....how can she be one already?!? Wow! What an incredible year this has been! I took Annabelle out for her one year portraits and it went so well. The photographer insisted that I bring a cake along and just let Annabelle dig into it....so I did! It was a lot of fun watching her with this cake (her first one ever!) She didn't know what she was supposed to do with it until I put a small piece in her mouth. She figured out the rest all by herself! The day before was big sister's 16th birthday, so we did some double portraits as well, just to mark the occasion.
Actually, I never would have thought of bringing in a cake, it was all the photographer's idea. He insisted I do it, and I'm glad she did because it was a lot of fun. It was actually quite a funny situation.....the photographer asked me to hold Annabelle's hands while he adjusted the settings on his camera. He didn't want Annabelle to dig into the cake before he was ready. Well, I was so proud of my little girl.....she let me hold her hands away from the cake and didn't even throw a fit, which I was expecting her to do. In fact, she was laughing and in a very happy mood. I continued holding her hands, all proud of both her and myself for managing to keep her from throwing a fit when I look down and lo and behold......Annabelle's foot is in the cake and she is squishing cake between her toes. So much for her hands being in the cake!
3 comments:
I love the pictures with the cake. I never got around to having pictures like that done with Annabelle, but I wish I had.
Actually, I never would have thought of bringing in a cake, it was all the photographer's idea. He insisted I do it, and I'm glad she did because it was a lot of fun. It was actually quite a funny situation.....the photographer asked me to hold Annabelle's hands while he adjusted the settings on his camera. He didn't want Annabelle to dig into the cake before he was ready. Well, I was so proud of my little girl.....she let me hold her hands away from the cake and didn't even throw a fit, which I was expecting her to do. In fact, she was laughing and in a very happy mood. I continued holding her hands, all proud of both her and myself for managing to keep her from throwing a fit when I look down and lo and behold......Annabelle's foot is in the cake and she is squishing cake between her toes. So much for her hands being in the cake!
That's funny about her feet being in the cake! Too cute!
Post a Comment